Intermediate weaving kit
Blanc Laine & Divinity Fibers are teaming up to offer you an intermediate weaving kit* that allows you to create a textured wall hanging similar to the one in the photos.
All kits come with off white fibers EXCEPT the sari silk ribbon, which is available in 7 color choices depending on your preference.
Kit includes :
- A large weaving loom with feet (dimensions 19.5" x 19.5", weaving surface 17.75" wide)
- A rotative heddle bar
- 2 shuttles
- A comb
- Cotton warp (a full cone)
- Merino wool roving in a large quantity (color off white)
- Sari silk ribbon (in the color of your choice)
- Cotton yarn (color off white)
- Bulky yarn (color off white)
- A wooden dowel to hang your piece
- A 18-page PDF guide* with pictures and explanation on how to create a piece similar to the one in the photos (which will be sent to you by email, not printed. You'll receive the file in both english and french versions).
*I M P O R T A N T : Please note that the guide does NOT teach you how to weave and that no pattern is included. This kit is for people who already have experience in weaving. To make this project, you must already know how to do the following: how to start/finish a woven wall hanging, warp your loom, tabby, soumak, rya knots and twining.
If you are not familiar with these techniques, I sell a PDF guide for beginners.
If you are a beginner, we sell a kit designed just for you and would recommend starting with this one instead.
**Fibers/colors can vary slightly from the picture depending on our inventory and the unique character of fibers**
Limited quantities, do no wait!
***Your kit will ship in 1-2 weeks only. Thanks for your patience and understanding!***