Punch needle geometric pattern (PDF file)
*THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE (PDF) ONLY (NOT A KIT), NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU*
This first series of punch needle patterns includes three unique designs, including this one : the geometric. My designs are made for punch needle rug hooking but can also be used for coloring, embroidery, punch needle embroidery, etc.
The 22-page PDF guide includes the following content*:
• Tip for bamboo hoop (if you don't have a non-slip hoop)
• Color palette and other color inspiration
• Tips & tricks to punch this design
• Template for 7'' and 10'' hoops (perfect if you bought my beginners kit!), but you can also adjust the size to your preference
• Where to get supplies
* Please note that this guide does NOT teach you how to use a punch needle or basic techniques. If that's what you're looking for, my e-book for beginners is for you.
* This listing is for a PDF file ONLY. You'll be able to select in english or french. You will be able to download the file immediately after your purchase. No hard copies (or anything else) will be sent to you physically. Once your purchase is completed, you can not be refunded as you will have already received your file.
What you'll need in addition to this download :
• Punch Needle (I used the Oxford Punch Needles #10 reg. and #14 for my project, but you can use only one size or another brand, any punch needle will work fine)
• A bamboo hoop and/or a non-slip hoop
• Fabric made for punch needle (I recommend monk's cloth)
• A marker
• A printer
• Some punch needle experience (i.e. how to thread your needle, how to punch, how to finish a project, etc.)